Sunday, September 25, 2011

My bucket list...

I went with my girlfriends to Hawaii in May and each day we had our bucket list for the day..which mainly included doing nothing by the pool and eating burgers and fries at the Lagoon Grill. It got me thinking...I want to start my before I am 40 bucket list. I have a few years, but some of them might take some planning..

Here are some of my to-dos before the big 4-0!
  1. Learn how to surf
  2. Take a trip on Amtrak instead of flying
  3. Learn some significant Spanish and go somewhere and use it
  4. Take a spontaneous trip. Pick a place on Wednesday and leave on Friday
  5. Learn how to fish
  6. Take a ride on a motorcyle
  7. Research my ancestors 
  8. Learn to play a new sport and join and actually play for a season
  9. Learn to play the guitar (at least a song a two)
  10. Go to Italy
  11. Go to the taping of a talk show
  12. ........
Any other suggestions...

No comments:

Post a Comment