Monday, September 26, 2011

My favorite things..

This post is inspired by Oprah. Say what you want about her, but she really gave away some serious stuff over the years. My favorite of her shows were the Favorite Things shows. I loved watching the audience scream and cry when they got cars, an ipad, shoes, blanket, etc. I found myself screaming in excitement right along with them.  I thought I would share some of my favorite things right now. I can't give away a car, but the first one to respond to my post will get my #1 favorite thing sent to them :) Some are not "things" but you get the idea of things I am loving right now...

7.  Clinique Black Honey lip gloss.
6. Candy Cane Lane Celestial Tea. They only sell it at Christmas. Bought extra to enjoy all year.
5. The TV show Happy Endings. I love it. I laugh OUT LOUD.
4. An American Life: Ronald Reagan Autobiography
3. She and Him. Check them out www.sheandhim.com
2. Hint Water. Raspberrry Lime is my favorite. www.drinkhint.com
AND WAIT FOR IT......
1. Natural Body Pineapple Enzyme Scrub. Pure Heaven. Great for my face, getting rid of dead skin and the smell alone is amazing...

Wish I could give you all a trip to Australia, but this will have to do. Enjoy some of my favorites. Share yours.

BC

2 comments:

  1. I'm so glad you are blogging! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i didn't know you had a blog! hello! love it girl. just wish i'd been the first responder! adding you to my blogroll right now! : )

    ReplyDelete